Monday, January 19, 2009

One costly phone call

11.15 pm.

Following up on my previous entry, I was still stressed and depressed. Sat on the edge of my bed, not wanting to sleep, not wanting to shower. Not wanting to move. Not wanting to do anything. This thing is like inside me waiting to burst out. Picked up the phone. Couldn't find anyone suitable to talk to. Browsed some more. Ahah! Hit 'dial'. The all too familiar "Haelo..." came through.

The call went all the way to UK. Where my sakai sampat is currently residing. All I had intended was to have a quick chat to take my mind off this thing that's been bugging me. Heck! The conversation lasted for as long as over an hour. On my tab!

I filled her in in bits and pieces. Not revealing the whole picture. Arousing her curiosities and keeping her anxious was truly enjoying. I had fun. "I don't know what more to guess already. You are leaving me with so many questions without answers. But one thing I'm very sure of. I am very certain that all your nails are all gone!" I burst out laughing. How so very true. Indeed. She knows I can't kick the habit of bitting my nails when I'm full of thoughts. She definitely knows me well.

You know what? In times like this, I could really use you for some talk over Starbucks. No. We've grown up. We shall talk over red wine or whisky now. Haha. You promised to go drinking with me. I am waiting for your return. It would be on YOUR tab then!

1 whispered:

Anonymous said...

:) Your one phone call actually brighten up my day. I'm not that cheerful and "sakai" without u by my side.

Okie...when i return i'll chat with you the whole night for 1 month also is not a problem...hahaha...as long as the bills on you...wakaka!!!

Pls DON'T bite your nails anymore...!!!

When I come back I wanna see nice nails and not bitten nails like ermm..."small mini hills" hehehe.... :P

***take care***

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com