Sunday, May 3, 2009

Princessy mode kicking in

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No mood to do anything. I've left my outstanding work untouched. It's the holidays. I can't get myself to think about the damn issues that needs to be solved. I know it'll be hectic when I return next week.

I'm not hanging out. I've turned down 2 outings tonight. Which is unlikely considering the fact that I'd jump at every opportunity to get out of the house.

I'm not doing anything at home either. Woke up late. Watched some TV. Went back to bed. Woke up to shower. Read some papers. Had dinner. Facebook-ed. And here I am. One whole day gone.

So what do I intend to do? Sleep. Sleep. And sleep. Serious. All I want is a good rest. All I need is a good rest. Work hard. Play harder. Dead tiring.

The princess is back in the house.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com