Monday, May 18, 2009

One real nice dude

"Wanna watch Angels & Demons?"
"Yea. Okayy."
"All right. I've bought 2 tickets for you and her tomorrow."
"Huh? Only me and her? What about you?"
"Oh. I'm not watching."
"You are not watching but you bought us tickets?"
"Yea..."

***************************************************

"She will be late. Movie's starting in 5 minutes. Can you wait for her and hand her the tix while I get in first?"
"Sure. No problem. You get on in. I'll wait for her."

Just where else can you find this kind of friend? Not watching the movie but got us tix and waited for like 20 minutes. Without a word of complaint. And he didn't asked for the tickets money which he paid until I literally shoved it in his hands.

I find the whole incident really amusing. Big D, you are truly one of a kind.

3 whispered:

Michelle said...

huh??? is the Big D trying to court one of you i guess??? hehehe....

thor said...

'Just where else can you find this kind of friend?'


the most correct undisputable answer is me..hehe

-the observer- said...

Michelle,

Its just ARKs (Act of Random Kindness).

=)

Regards.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com