Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hectic

Wondering why have I missed outings? Wondering why didn't I called? Wondering why don't I reply messages? Wondering why did I cut conversations short? Wondering why you seldom get to see me lately?

Well, I am still very much alive and kicking, of course. What else more could I be busy with? Of work la people. Of freaking loads of work. Day and night. Weekends. What ever time I can spare, I dedicated it all to this demanding job of mine. Damn, it's exhausting. I get so tired each week that all I want most is to sleep. Yet, it is never enough.

I'm all back now. Back to the chillings and hanging outs. It's the end of all the craziness. For the time being. Hopefully, this coming few weeks might not be so hectic. So that I'd get to pamper myself again. Yay!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com