Sunday, May 10, 2009

Attitude

I am with an attitude. One that doesn't seem to be good. And one that certain people doesn't approve of. Yes. I do know. I can be pretty harsh. I have a certain temper. But not many has seen. You need certain circumstances to tick me off.

Who doesn't anyway? You think everyone is so calm and patient and nice and perfect all the time? You just haven't seen them all yet. Or worst, they could be pretending in front of you. The comparison you made is baseless and I got tired of reasoning with you.

All I know is that I am only human and I don't intend to be a fake.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com