Sunday, May 17, 2009

I miss......

A bump into an ex-senior just a moment ago brought back some laughs and got me missing my junior days. He was such a brotherly figure. The years have passed so darn fast. I'm a senior myself now. I miss running to him on unresolved issues. He'll surely figure something out. I miss being 'baby-ed' la you can say.

And then there's Kenny and Pinkie and the rest of them. Our days back then have been so much fun. Even with all the late nights and all the stressed out weekends. I want to be a junior again. I get to play. I get to be pampered. All the makans. All the trips. All the pantry gossips. All the crappings while being stuck at the client's. All the funny funny stories we left behind....

I am just being nostalgic. I just miss the days....

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com