Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Be jovial

A close friend woke me up early one morning to talk crap. I have a few crappy friends. As I mentioned, they like to either call real early in the moring or real late at night. Oh wait. That would be me.

Anyway, at the end of the conversation, he reminded me one thing. "It would be a lovely day! Be happy all right? Be happy each day!" It's weird that the statement came from someone like him. Since he sounded so excited, I decided to go with the flow. I said all right, I will be happy today.

And yes, with that thought in mind, it does make a difference.

2 whispered:

Michelle said...

A fren of mine told me when u feel unhappy with urself...

Early in the morning, wake up from the bed look at the mirror and tell urself that u r very happy and smile.......

*~fui~* said...

yes...it works...
tell yourself that every morning too okay?

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com