Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pissed off!

Arghhhh!!!!

This is bad. Was really mad at a couple of people. And for that, I think I've blew it. It's not the way that it should be done. It's not my fault. It's not your fault. Then who's fault is it? No matter who's fault is it, you want me to deal with it. Crap. Sorry hun, I've got no time for your games. And I don't want to be in your games. I've got too much to deal with already.

Going back to where I came from always made me felt better. Hah. Maybe it's those certain people who have those certain effects. Those soothing effects. I still am mad, but not so from this morning. Thank you you mate.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com