Saturday, July 18, 2009

"llp" left

My very first senior, left, yesterday, after serving the firm for 4 years. I am going to miss arguing with her.

She handed me my first assignment. She guided me through all these years. She solved what ever work that I couldn't resolved. She's dedicated. In her eyes, I'm always that playful junior that sometimes doesn't listen to her orders. Yes. There were times when I don't agree with her. There were times when I argued till the end. There were times when I covered her back. There were times when I manja with her. Up to the last minute yesterday, she was still telling me how to solve the working

I can no longer run to her. I'm on my own now. Shucks! Nevertherless, I believe she has taught me well. Although I'm never her match, but I will try to work the way she did. I won't let you down!

A colleague. A mentor. A friend.
All the best!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com