Monday, August 17, 2009

My team

As what I told one of them, I am going to miss this year's team. Even before the job is over, I know I will definitely miss them.

Miss them for all the fun we had. Miss them for all the outings. For all the discussions. For all the arguments. For all the late nights. For all the crappiness. For all the MSNs and Facebooks. For all the pictures.

We started out as strangers 2 months back. But now, we can talk about almost anything. No strings attached. It takes a little fate to meet the right people who click at times. These are the people that do click.

I am glad that we were all thrown into the job this year.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com