Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm not pyschotic!

A little clear up on me being a pyschotic senior. As what the whole world knows through my Facebook, I was making my junior work till 4 in the morning.

The truth is, yes, the junior was with me at that hour, but, we were not working. And it wasn't me either who posted that line up on my profile. Man, was I being so misunderstood!

I was actually at home, in fact. This junior came ringing my doorbell at 1 am. People just like to crash at my gate at all the weird hours. Anyway, the junior was rather stressed up from work. Coming to think of it, why would the junior be more stressed up than I am? So, to make the junior feel better, we just talked. Browsed pictures. Played games. Teased around.

Up until 4 am when we realised we got to get to work in a few more hours. Before the junior left, she left me a little "souvenier" on my wall. Right. If that's not enough, I ended up all stoned the next morning. I gave a different answer to what my boss asked. I took the elevator to the wrong level without knowing it. I typed the wrong report. Total blur case!

Man! Once was enough. Girl, if you want to talk the next time around, don't come on weekdays all right? You can have all my weekends.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com