Monday, August 10, 2009

Working weekends

If you'd be in my line long enough, your mind would keep asking if working on weekends is appropriate.

If you don't work, you'll never meet that ridiculous deadline and not only your boss would come after you, your clients would be literally yelling at you everyday.

But if you do work on weekends, you'd wonder if it's worth to sacrifice your time and your loved ones over something which might not be appreciated in the end. C'mon! It's the weekends. From a more logical point of view, it's not meant for working.

It's the same thing every weekend. I know I got this job to complete. And I know I have sufficient time on the weekend to do it. But somehow or rather, I'd do every other thing but work. You know, the mood is not in. The time is not right. I'll put it till noon. From noon I'll push it to the evening. From the evening, I'd say, "Hey, there's still a few more hours at night." And then for all I know, it's already Monday, and nothing has been touched.

Now, as I sit here with guilt (do I even have to feel guilty?), I still don't have the heart to complete that damn thing. Right. Screw it. I'm off to bed.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com