Saturday, August 22, 2009

The biggest joke ever

This girl called me at late last night, in a very anxious tone.

"Ehhh...how?? My purse is with A."
"Huh? Why is your purse with her?"
"I told her to keep it while at the movies just now. I forgot to take it back."
"HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA......."
'I got no IC and no licence now. How?"
"AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA......."

I couldn't stop laughing since. I'm mean. I'm real mean. I was still laughing when I went to pick her up to get her purse back. The movie had ended late and both of them went their separate ways after that. So they blamed each other for the incident. How cute. Lol!

I will remind her about it each time I see her. The joke will continue.

1 whispered:

-the observer- said...

yeah.... you are a meanie indeed. :P

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com