Saturday, August 8, 2009

One pampered day

It's nice to be pampered for one day. Yea, just one day.

I was slouched on the arm chair. Listening to my favourite songs. With my legs curled up. A cup of hot white coffee by the side. People talking all around the room. A junior beside me, fixing something that went wrong on my screen. Another junior got me breakfast. Another one carried my stacks of files down to the car. Another one 'threw' me a jacket during movie. Someone paid for dinner. Someone got me a ride home. Someone let me have the last few gums in the bottle.

On this fine day, I felt like I didn't have to do anything. I felt taken cared off. It's a fine feeling. And it only happened for one day. Shucks! Wouldn't it be nice if I get to get what I want everyday?

2 whispered:

-the observer- said...

There! You found a purpose!

Marry a rich man and hire some people to pamper you! Muahahaha!

It must have been good to feel that way on that one day... I wish I were that lucky...

*~fui~* said...

What? So my purpose is get pampered now? LOL!

Yes, it does feel undeniably good!

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com