Saturday, November 28, 2009

An enchanting dinner with Dato' Sheila Majid


A very enchanting dinner indeed. It was an eye-opener to be able to get up close with Malaysia's Queen of Jazz.

It was a charity dinner. At the grand ballroom of Legend Hotel. I had the privilege of being invited by my boss.

She's an outstanding performer. She got the crowd going...singing along to all her songs. I felt like I'm from another era, cause other than I know that she's really big in Malaysia's music industry, I've got no clue on any of her songs. Apart from "Lagenda". Even then I don't know the full song. Talk about knowing the people in your own country. Hah! Embarassing.

My boss made it a point to buy all of her original albums after the dinner. Me? I take my hats off to her. She's really good. One of the few that's really really good. In Malaysia I mean. And she still looks very charming at age 40 plus. Did you know next year's going to be her 25th year aniversary in show biz? Yea. She's been here that long. And she is still going strong...

1 whispered:

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I over polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the intact story.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com