Saturday, November 28, 2009

In just a month...

It was really just a month. Exactly a month.

Life was moving at its usual pace. Things were the way it was. Self. Family. Friends. Work. Until a month ago. Something new crept up. Something unexpected. Something that sort of changed things for a little bit.

I was left with varied emotions. In this month alone, I've felt happy. I've felt glad. I've felt pampered. I've felt taken cared off. I've felt safe. And at the same time, I've felt afraid. I've felt sadness. I've felt pain. I've felt guilty. I've felt myself being selfish. I was in a confused state, where I no longer know which is the right thing to do. I no longer know which is the best thing that I should do.

Things are different now. For a little bit, as a new realization sets in. Conclusions have been reached. Promises have been made. All that is left was for time to do its job. Things will no longer be the same, for certain memories are definitely here to stay. Yet, it couldn't have been any better.

All these...in just merely a month....

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com