Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon



Vampire vs warewolf. For a human. How much more interesting can that be?

The second sequel to the Twilight saga. Millions of teenage girls going ga-ga over the mysterious Edward Cullen. Even the appearance of the husky Jacob Black caused no threat to his standing.

I've read the book half way before heading to the theatres. Honestly, the book's rather boring. Too lengthy. It didn't catch my interest to read further, so I gave up and decided to watch the movie instead.

The movie, other than the hot cast, has nothing else to boast about. As with the book, it was rather boring. Predictable. And not much climax. So-so only. I wouldn't want to watch it a second time. Way below expectation from the first chapter.

If you asked me, I prefer the warewolf. Looked more healthy. More gaya. C'mon! I didn't give up on hot guys yet.

3 whispered:

-the observer- said...

So, u r the type that goes for the movies based on handsome guys? =.=! Then you gotta watch the movie Valentine next year.

BTW, Taylor Lautner is dating with Taylor Swift. LOL! So we'll wait for Swiftie's next album to see what she wrote about Taylor Lautner.

-the observer- said...

Sorry. The movie is called Valentine's Day. :)

*~fui~* said...

aiseh...why did u have to burst my bubble? hhahaha...

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com