Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A little painting

Out of boredom, I have gone up to Bukit Tinggi for a day's tour. Honestly, there isn't much to do there. Other than the rabbits and the horses. And since I am no longer 12, so rabbits and horses didn't interest me much either.

Anyhow, I was at the French village, Colmar Tropicale, and came across this clay painting store. The sculptures were so adorable that I couldn't resist buying a couple back to work on. After all, I got all the time in the world. Hah! So for RM10 a piece, I started my painting.

From the Pokemon series.
Pikachu and Jigglypuff.

The tools.

I haven't done any painting for the past decade. So after 3 hours of mixing colours and fiddling with the paint brush, I'd finally completed painting a miserable set of Pokemon sculptures.

Ta-daaa.
Say hi to my Pikachu.

Pardon me if the colouring looks rather cacat. I memang suck at art.

3 whispered:

-the observer- said...

Nice! Why don't u find their supplier, paint them and then sell it out?

*~fui~* said...

No need to find the supplier..my dad knows how to make them...hahahha!

-the observer- said...

A family biz... That's good.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com