Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Business

It started out as a joke. At a local bar for a birthday party late last year. A presumably drunken friend was lamenting about the working life and how boring it gets. He was unsatisfied working for others. He felt that there was something to be done to it and he wanted to come out on his own. He suggested a business partnership and he asked if I would be interested. Thinking that the idea was fun, I simply agreed, to get rid of him from pestering me for the rest of the night. He would have forgotten about it when he wakes up the next morning.

Little did I know, a month down the road, I got a call from him again to further discuss the venture. Apparently, he'd found a business that was worth investing. He'd even submitted a proposal to the other party and they have expressed interest in working with him. "Are you for real?" He asked me in return, "Were you for real too when you agreed the other night?" "I thought you were drunk and was just fooling around."

Nevertheless, I thought I could at least do something different with my life and sparked it up a little. Thus, I said yes to him once again and pledged my commitment. I meant it this time. And so, he got a few more to chip in and together we started our journey. Through numerous brain-storming sessions. Through numerous arguments. Through numerous researches and surveys. Through numerous meetings and discussions.

And, on 8th May 2012, the papers were officially signed. The deal was on.

Another journey has begun.....


0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com