Monday, August 13, 2007

Disappointments

When your hopes and expectations and desires are failed, that's the worst feeling that you could get. Especially when it comes from someone that mattered a lot. Some one close. It's bad enough to be disappointed, it'll be far worst if you're the one disappointing others. When some one puts faith and hope in you, the last thing you'd want to do is to crush them all. I guess you won't have the heart to even think about it.

Once bitten, twice shy. Never let history repeat itself. Especially if it was a rotten one. I've had my fair share. Sometimes without me realising it. Disappointment is sort of a horrible word. If you know what I mean. But it flashes around everyone's life at one point or the other. You can't escape from it. All you can do is maybe to minimise it's impact. To forgive and to forget. Or rather to give up.

I shall try not to be the cause of it. Who likes to be disappoinetd anyway?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com