Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fireworks

I ditched my team in office and went out to Putrajaya to catch the fireworks display while they were working their heads off to meet the deadline in the coming week. What a 'team player' I turned out to be. No doubt, had been feeling guilty about it but I definitely didn't regret doing so. Hah! Yea. I was glad I went.

The display was really breathtaking. With team Italy on the line last night. The convention centre was swarming with poeple. Of all ages. Of all races. My view was rather blocked by some big burly guys in the front. But I still managed to catch the full view through tip toeing and peeking through here and there.

It was a musical fireworks competition. And last night was a romantic one. You know. With sentimental Italian music playing while watching meteor like fireworks showering down on you. Not to mention they had this something like twinkling stars and love shaped ones. And full of vibrant colours. Awwww! How I wish someone would just propose to me at that very moment. Hehe. But it's hard to describe in words. You need to be there in person to feel it yourself. The feeling is just different.

And after that, someone felt like going on the ferris wheel. So, we walked all the way to the fun fair that they had there. Putrajaya is really damn huge. We walked like forever just to get to the fun fair. Not only that. We couldn't find the exact way in. So we went through the lalangs, crossed some muddy area and jumped over some longkang just to get there. How adventurous. Someone fell. Someone got soaked with water. And we laughed all the way.

Fun fair was rather boring. Usual rides. But way expensive. Just for the fun of it, we went for the bumper car ride. Very bumpy. Very aggressive. Hurt my knee in it. All ganas people. Sigh. Releasing stress I guess. Hah!

Then went for supper. Till like 3.30 in the morning. Surprisingly, my dad didn't rush me home. So I took the opportunity to stay longer. Notti me. It was definitely a worth going outing. The guilty part subsided when I got back from it. Fine. I shall work more in the coming week la then. Just to make up for the little guiltyness that remained.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com