Sunday, September 2, 2007

Totally worn out

That would be me. After going through one crazy, mad and rush week. Stressed. Lack of sleep. And emotionally unstable.

Been leaving work around 12 to 1 am for every night the past week due to a rush job that I was involved in. Not only that, I have to be up around 6 everyday for training. That left me around 4 to 5 hours of sleep every night. It was a consolation that I had some of my gang around to keep me sane. Hah. But I was still stressed up.

Then I did a mad thing of going down to Malacca TWICE in 12 hours. On the eve of Merdeka. Once to accompany a colleague back for a sudden emergency and another time for a planned trip with my friends.So there goes. I celebrated Malaysia's 50th year of independence in Malacca with my colleagues. And then went to all the tourists attractions there again the next morning with my friends. Nice. That night which we stayed over there, I slept like a log. Dead tired. All I can think of is the bed. The bed. The bed. Nothing else.

So you can imagine how worned out I was this whole week. Physically and mentally. Each time of late nights brings emotinal distress to me. And then friends comes into the picture. When I realised that I couldn't find anyone to let it out, I get lagi distressed.

I 'predict' that the coming week is going to be something similar. Without the Malacca part. Hah.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com