Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Dream" came true...

Was out to the movies with my little bloop one evening. We were too bored and decided to just buy the tickets to the next available screening for that night. It turned to be a romantic movie. Yea, all right. It was Jay Chow's "Secret".

The cinema was empty when we walked in. Obviously la. Since it was weekday and the movie has been on screen for quite a while now. A few minutes later, a young couple walked in. And then, another couple walked in. Then another. And another. Very soon, almost all the front seats were taken by couples. I turned to my goldfish and joked, "Ahhh, how I wish a cute guy would be seating next to me. Why la am I seating next to you in a romantic movie?" She jokingly answered, "It's still early and you are already dreaming."

A few minutes passed, the movie have not started and the whole row where we were seated were still empty. I crapped with my sis and we giggled. Then, a couple of young guys plopped down next to bloop. I smiled at her. She whispered to me,"Jie, your dream came true." "They are not next to me. Those beside me are still empty. How about we switch places?"

And just after I finished my sentence, a group of guys came in and guess what...they took the seats right beside me! I turned to bloop and we both burst into laughters. "Wishes" do come true, huh? And nah, they were not cute la. Ahah!

P/S: The movie was okay la. Not really very romantic. Not touching enough. And Jay's acting wasn't what I expected it to be.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com