Sunday, September 2, 2007

All mixed-up

No idea what my mind wants me to do. No idea what my heart wants me to do. Been wondering what I really want to do. Or whether it's the right thing to do. Or whether I should do the things that I want to do. After finally getting a clear picture that I should do the things that I want to do, my actions don't quite coincide with my decisions. I end up doing things that I don't mean to do in the first place. Or I failed to put into actions the things that I thought of doing. At the end of the day, I wonder why I did or didn't do certain things. And I kick myself for not knowing what I wanted to do.

Confused la in short.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com