Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Up high...

I'm currently on the highest level in my office building. In a huge meeting room with dim lights and nice couches. The blinds are all up and I get a clear night view of the Damansara residential area. The street lights of some highway far away. The lights from the huge houses below. The car lights passing by. Soft jazz music playing from my laptop. And I'm obvoiusly not working la. Waiting to go home and in the meantime enjoying my likings - night views and jazz musics. Wouldn't it be perfect if I had a glass of red wain in my hands?

Seniors have all left, leaving me and another colleague behind. No way I'm gonna be a lousy teammate right? So, we shall leave together. As I watched the cars pass by, the flickering of some street lights below, and listening to soft slow music, life can treat you well at times. Tonight is one of those times.

All right. Got to head home and pack for tomorrow.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com