Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm beginning to find it interesting to work in office...

Alright. I'm back. Been busy with work the past weeks that I don't even have time for myself, let alone blog.

Life has been quite happening lately. I'm beginning to like working in office. Not that I'm workaholic, but rather I have friends around who work along with me. People of similar age, people who speaks the same kind of 'language'....people who clicks. Wanna know what we usually do?

I'll let you in on some:

1) If possible, sit near to each other for more convenient gossiping (about anything and everything)

2) Sought help from each other in times of trouble (either work related or private ones)
3) Disturb each other during slacking hours ( and I mean real disturbing )
4) Play online games together
5) Regulars for lunch, tea and DEFINITELY dinner on late nights
6) Pep talk once in awhile whenever anyone of us is feeling low
7) From colleagues turn friends where we hang out for movies, drinks, sports and some clubbing...and a upcoming trip
8) Keep each other company during times of need

I guess if you have been browsing through my friendster, you'll get the idea who are they. Yea. My current gang. Sort of known to be as a gang in the work place. Cause we hang out together too often.

I can be very eager to stay in office because of them. And I don't seem to dread working late too if they are aroud. Isn't it a miracle of what your friends can do to you? Working has been fun nowadays. I've always said, sometimes it's not so much about the work that you do, but rather it's about the people that you work with. That's what's important. Although we don't know each other for that very long, I mean, compared to my other friends, they can be considered new friends in my life, but I do see them the most these days. Every other day. Every other night too. They are an amusing bunch.

We work together. We play together. We eat together. We car-pool together. There are times where we can spend the whole day doing everything together. They can be pretty insane too at times. "Dangerous" people. Hah!

Time amazes me sometimes. On the way it moves. It leads you on and on. But never going back. Never bringing you back to amend the mistakes you made. Never bringng you back to re-live the days that you treasured so much. So, as the saying goes, "Make the most of every moment you have now, as you will never pass this way again"

I appreciate them. So I am just going to cherish every moment I have with them now. Cause you will never know where life will lead you in the future. Even if we do part, and I mean we WILL part someday, at least, we had fun before. I am going to have all the fun there is now.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com