Sunday, August 19, 2007

Feeling contented

Too many times that we look at things that we didn't own that we fail to see the things that we actually do.

I have been foolish. I have been looking at my misfortunes so much that I fail to realise the riches that I have. Until something snapped in me that I should feel contented. Indeed I should. When I compare myself to some others, yea, I definitely should feel contented. Well, I don't deny that twist and turns do come come up in life at some point in time. Situations that will make you wished that you were someone else. Someone better.

I have those days as well. You wouldn't want to know how bad it got. Till a point where you really felt that you've got no where to turn to. And that you are lost in a place that you don't really know where.

I guess those days are gone, for the mean time. A sudden realisation got me back on track. I do have some things that others don't. I don't mean to show off but I do feel proud. It make me...me. And I feel lucky to have them. Yea.

At least, that's what I'm feeling right now.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com