Friday, August 3, 2007

Rush job

Just look at the clock. Yeap. 3 am. On a Friday morning. Guess what? I am still in office. Lets just say that I am going to hit working 24 hours in a day. What am I still doing here? Well, rush job. Big boss wants to see the results when the sky brightens eventually. Surprisingly, I can still manage to work out my part well enough. Even though I'm practically stoned at the moment. Seeing stars already. I wonder how the hell am I going to get myself back home later. And how the hell more am I going to come back to work later during the day. Lets see if I can do magic tomorrow. I mean, later today.

It has been a tiring week as well. Been travelling to Banting continuosly for the past 4 days. To and fro every single day. And for those that do not know where Banting is, it's some where near Klang. Or rather, before you reach Klang. Around 80 km from home. Another 30 km from KLIA. I now am able to direct you on which ever route you would like to use to get there. Which is the nearest way. Which is the cheapest way. Which is the jam-free way. Done enough 'experiments' to last me an experience. Generally, there's nothing much you get to do there other than the frequent sights of air planes and acres and acres of palm oils. And tonnes of heavy lorries speeding in and out of the trunk roads. Yea, lama-kelamaan, you'll see me hitting 130 km/hr on a 90 km/hr zone.

I am seriously very tired. I might crash right through the next day. Why did I put so much effort in work hah?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com