Monday, February 25, 2008

Bloop turns 21

What's a bloop, you ask? This is my little bloop.
Cute huh?


Anyway, little bloop turned 21 today. And her celebration was all about food. First there was the small makan at the Overseas Restaurant. Okay, maybe not that small. Then it was TGIF with her mates. A dozen different types of doughnuts from Big Apple. A 1kg cake from Secret Recipe. I didn't know fishes could eat so much. Well, she's just not your usual kind of fish. She's MY fish.
Unlike my own coming of age, her celebration was much more moderate. Yea. Mine was rather...ermm...fancy? Haha.

I was feeling generous. Very rare of me. So I went for a present shopping spree. And got her this:

Swatch Spring Summer 2008 Edition - PlumPoint

Happy birthday Bloop!

Grow up!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com