Thursday, February 7, 2008

String of fantasies

Yeah. Alright. I know. I know. I'm no longer in my teens. I shouldn't be doing this. In fact, I should have dropped this a long time ago and grow up. But hey, I'm a dreamer. I fantasize a lot. If I were to see them on the streets, I'd probably go screaming up to them asking for a picture or for an authograph. Okay. I definitely won't do that. But that doesn't stop me from hanging posters of them all over the walls. Okay. I've stopped doing that too. But you get the idea.

Being good looking does have its effects. Coupled with the perfect characters that they portrayed on screen....man, they are ought to die for. Even guys can't stop gazing at hot chicks. Me? I can't help fantasizing about hot hunks. Haha. Well, here are the men that got me going ga-ga and drooling all over...



Hayden Christensen



Jonathan Brandis



Chad Michael Murray




Colin Farrell





Orlando Bloom



Milo Ventimiglia





Josh Hartnett


And on the Eastern side......

Vic Zhou





Jimmy Lin
What? I am into good looking guys. Who doesn't?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com