Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lazy weekend

I am suppose to finish up some work for my boss next week. The weekend was planned to do exactly just that. I switched on my laptop. Spreaded my papers all over. Ran through my work sheets and stared at the same screen for like 20 minutes. Day dreaming. Okay. Okay. I was not in the mood to work.

I turned off the laptop and crawled into bed. Just a quick nap. Phone rang 10 minutes later. Friend asked if I was interested for window shopping. I said no. Phone rang again. Friend asked for a lunch. I said no. Again phone rang. Friend wants to watch a movie. I said no. How unlikely of me! Usually I would jump at what ever outing that I can find. But today, I declined all outings that came my way. I even said no to outings on Sunday. Quite a big let off to my friends.

I'm not trying to show off here. Just that on the days when I am absolutely free and seeking for activities, my phone don't seem to ring. And on the days when I just want to laze at home, there comes all the calls. My quick nap lasted 3 hours. Got up and realised that I have unfinished work to attend to. I switched on my laptop again. Stared at it for another 15 minutes. I give up. Today's just not my day to work. What? I need some excuse right?

So, I slumped myself on the couch to catch what ever it is that's on tv. Until now when I thought of changing the layout for my page. I must have missed out something. All my changes tak jadi. I got frustrated and ended up with this.

Friend just text me for a breakfast tomorrow. I said no. I'm such a pig!
Sorry la people, I would like to sleep all I can this weekend.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com