Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All smiles...

As I browse the pages of Friendster and Facebook, looking through the updates and current pictures of my mates, I can't help feeling glad and proud of what they've been through. Life had treated them well. They some how or rather found happiness throughout the years. In each of their own way.

They've seen the world. They found love. They made it big in their careers. They experienced the ups and downs of life. They achieved their dreams. They made their mark in the world. I am just proud of them. Proud of who they are. Proud that I got to know people like them. Glad that we had once crossed each other's paths.

*Smiles*

Now what did I ever achieved?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com