Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The ugly side of people

In fact, they were never pretty. Oh, I'm sorry. WE were never pretty.

We are all hypocrites. You. Me. And everyone else. Don't you dare say that you are not one. Liars. Self centered. Two-faced. To strangers. To acquaintances. To friends. And even to families. "But, I have my reasons". Yea. You sure damn know what the hell your reasons are. What do I think? I think your reasons are not valid reasons enough if your actions hurt the people that you know. Extend that to the people that you do not know.

Where did all the honesty go? Where did all the sincereties went? I can forgive and forget if some moron down the road take me for a fool. I can well tolerate with that, cause, what the hell do I care about some dumbass whom I may never want to see again. What I can't bring myself to forgive are those "close" enough who treats me like crap. I mean, what the hell did I ever do to you to deserve something like this? Hidden agendas. Intentional tricks. Spare tyre.

I have all along treated people from the heart. Do you think my concerns and sincereties were all fake? If you wanna doubt that, then fine. I would be wasting my time trying to convince you so. But this has not happened once. Leaving me wondering if I really could trust anyone out there? Anyone at all? Just when I let my guard down, I was attacked. Nice.

All right then. I know what is there to do now. I shall play along. I shall continue being blur and dumb as always. I finally know what do people "look" like now. You wanna do it this way? I'll let you have it your way. If you treat me well, I can treat you much better. If you treat me like crap, don't blame me for being the devil. My philosophy.

If you want to take my sincereties for granted, then so be it. At least, I don't lie to those I deemed dear.

7 whispered:

-the observer- said...

Not really! We were once a bunch of pretty people... but that was a long time ago... when we were still a child... when we were not exposed to such cruelty that exists in this world... When we were children, we expresses ourselves freely. Everyone can see our true colours easily as we don't hide it. Nowadays, its hard to differentiate between gold and orange. and blue is not the same as navy blue. Now, as a grown up, there are falsehood in our lives.

*~fui~* said...

is it necessary to use falsehood on your families and close friends? what kind of benefit do get from those anyway? why can't you opened up like you did 10 years ago? don't you ever get tired of being who you are not?

-the observer- said...

The first time ppl lie is due to fear of getting into trouble or being hurt. Subsequently, they are doing it more often because it became a habit.

*~fui~* said...

i guess you are right. so, there's no reason to forgive them the second time around now is there?

-the observer- said...

well, you can afford not to forgive them. but can you do it? Anyway, it has implication as well. but your actions must be justified of course.

*~fui~* said...

u do know me well huh? yea. i can't do it. Damn!

*~fui~* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com