Sunday, May 11, 2008

Silence

I am left in a bewildered state at times. People are so hard to "catch". I can never know what is going through their minds. No matter how long I've known them. No matter how hard I tried to decipher. Well, as they say, and without a single doubt, humans are indeed complicated creatures.

I obviously knew something was wrong. That something was bothering. I asked to see if there's anything that I can do to help. I was returned with silence. All right, maybe you didn't want to talk about it the first time. I allowed a certain period of time to past before trying again. Yet, I was pushed aside. Was I being nosy? Even if I can't help out, I would always be there to hear you out. I tried another time. Again, you said nothing was wrong. That everything was fine. Okay. I take your word for it. Maybe I was being nosy. If being concerned about a friend is considered as nosy, then I apologise for being at fault.

I'm not mad. I'm disappointed that I was no longer trusted. And I have not a single clue as to the reason for it. Was it something I did? Something which I might not know of?

Nevertheless, nosy no more. My doors would always be open if you still wanted to talk. Any time is definitely fine with me. As always, I would always be there for anybody. You know of that. Otherwise, I guess I won't be meddling with your issues. I'm not at liberty to do so too anyway. Why bother to do certain things when it is not being appreciated?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com