Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"I have something to tell you..."

Ring. Ring.

"Hello"
"I have something to tell you..."
"What? You are dating now?"
"Nahhh...just listen closely...."
"What's so secretive?"
"Just hear me out, will ya?"
"All right. All right. I'm listening. Shoot."
"........here goes.....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My friend just screamed in my ear. In the middle of the night. Yes. Yes. I get the frustration. I get the need to let out. Poor me. There. Does it feel better now? I have real sakai friends.

I would like to scream like that as well. Who wants to be my victim? ;p

2 whispered:

Anonymous said...

i do not want to be the victim...hahaha :P

no , of course u r welcome...hahaha...

*~fui~* said...

ur too expensive to be the victim la... ;p

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com