Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight

"When you can live forever, what do you live for?"

When I stepped into the cinema, I had no idea what this movie is all about. I had no idea who directed it. I had no idea who were the casts. All I knew was that I was dead bored and I just casually picked one movie to kill some time. And this title caught my interest, "Twilight".

Based on a novel by Stephenie Meyer, it is about a young-adult vampire falling in love with a human. Fighting the desire to drink her blood and yet at the same time protecting her from all harm that comes her way. A typical love story where they end up happily ever after. The story was, by far, so-so only if it wasn't for the very 'cun' casts...


Actually, it's the main lead that got it going. To be frank, it was the main lead that got me going. Robert Pattinson. Definitely charming. But, unheard of. Did a little research and realised he was on the cast of Harry Potter as well. One mesmerising vampire. He got me mesmerised. He will be stuck in my head for the rest of the night.

Catch the movie and you'd know what I mean. I shall get that novel in the mean time.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com