Friday, November 28, 2008

It's in!!

It's in! It's in! The letter is in!

All my efforts have finally been paid off. The eagerness has come to an end. The long awaited title has reached my doorstep. All it takes was just a few words.

"Congratulations! Your application to our membership has been successful. You are now permitted to use 'ACCA' after your name."

I have all the reason to be proud. My parents were more excited than I am. I am officially on ACCA's membership database. Right. ACCA. Globally recognised. I am now one of the many thousands to be associated with them. I am an ACCA member! Oh yeeaah! Please kindly address me in a more professional manner from now on. Ahah! Just kidding.

Oh-kay. Now what?

4 whispered:

-the observer- said...

Awwww! I almost got it right! Tsk tsk tsk!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation my Girl... :)
so i should address you as/...

Liew Fui San, ACCA

*~fui~* said...

mmmmmm....
now dat sounds sooo nice...
:)

*~fui~* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com