Sunday, December 13, 2009

Down with fever

It's twice this month. Must be due to the weather. Sunny and rain in the same day. In the end, jadilah macam ni.

Been sleeping alot. Waking up only for food and meds. Maybe that's the reason on why I can't sleep right now. Had too much of sleep already.

But my sleeps were not all that peaceful though. My phone has been ringing all the while. Good timing guys. People who don't usually call suddenly decided to call me to catch up on the very day that I'm ill. And then there are those who decided to have gatherings and a birthday party on this very day as well. Of which, I had to say 'no' of course. Shucks!

Alritey, gonna try to get into dreamland again now. Chiao!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com