Sunday, December 27, 2009

In search for that something....

Nothing seems to interest me any longer. I find it boring to do almost anything. And yet I'm only 25. To certain people, life has just begun. To me, it started to get static.

I no longer anticipate to walk the malls or catch the latest movies. I no longer find it exciting to go for trips. I no longer find it happening to hang out at pubs or that new clubbing arena. I no longer find it fun to flirt and to attract male counterparts. I don't find any of the jobs out there interesting. I don't look forward to settling down and having kids. I find it no purpose in going to work everyday and to endure all that stress. I got tired of 'beautifying' myself. I find that it's a little waste of time to sit around and to catch up with my mates. I got bored of the people around me. Even the local cuisines have started to lose it's attractiveness. I've been doing all those so many many times. I ask myself, so what's next?

I go by everyday doing the exact same things. Everything is moving at the same pace every single day. Predictable. I couldn't find that something that would enlighten me. What is that something that would bring some excitement back into my life? Something that I could look forward to. Something that I'm passionate about. Something out of the ordinary. Something that you don't do everyday. Something that is worth remembering. Something that you could boast about 20 years later.

My search continues.

1 whispered:

Mabelicious said...

there r vacancies in AUS!!give a try and make a new life!

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com