Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fortune teller : Part II

Right. Had not wanted to go back. But went back anyway. This time with a bunch of frens. Waited for quite some time again. Mr fortune teller is a real busy man. As usual, chinese aunties surrounded him. They do take a real long time.

Finally, our turn. If u read my previous entry on the same topic, u wud've known wat he said about my future. Well, this time, it's about the same thing too. Not much have changed. Obviously he was trying to prove dat the bracelet he sold me was doing some good. Dat it actually changed my life for the better. Juz a little better. Not perfect yet. There are still some things dat needed to be improved on. Or I'll surely end up in misery. Therefore, he sold me another one. In pale blue or is it pale silver..with stripes all around. This one is supposedly to improve on relationships and marriage. Yea rite, we shall see.

During dinner at Leo's later dat evening, another fren noticed the new peripherals we bought. In the middle of the discussion on the matter, he asked a real interesting question : why do we need to believe in stuffs like this? He caught me dumb founded. He was rite. And I tot, "do I really believe in wat mr fortune teller has to say?" Coz, all he pointed out was stuffs that will happen in the next 10 yrs or so. The period of time wer no one is certain of wat will come to happen. How sure can he be? I wud be foolish if I listened to everything he said, rite? After all, I didnt grow up believing in feng shuis or gods or past lives etc etc. Yeap, I'm a free thinker. Still, at the moment. So, I'm sceptical.

I juz listened. Listen to wat mr fortune teller has to say. Not trully believing them. Ya wat. He said my life in the future has improved since the last time I visited him. Dat's the future. I dun even noe wat will happen 10 minutes later. Let alone 10 years later. I live in the now. And as for the bracelet I bought, juz for fun? Or juz out of curiosity? Lemme prove if they work. If they dun, they'll juz add up to my accessories. Like I really care. I dun seem to care about anything lately. Maybe he did, after all, planted some hope?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com