Sunday, December 10, 2006

Homeward Bound : The Incredible Journey

It's the Disney classic filmed in 1993. I'm not sure if anyone ever heard of this movie, let alone seen it. Since it was like more than a decade ago. Anyway, I was flicking with the TV stations this afternoon and 'stumbled' upon this movie. Yep. On Disney channel, obviously.

It has been so long since I watched this. And I happen to love it. So, I stayed glued to the TV set. No disturbances tolerated! That explains how much I'm into this one.

Basically, it's about 3 pets. 2 dogs and a cat. Namely Shadow, Chance and Sassy. They were left behind by their owners who went for a vacation. Thinking that their owners were abandoning them, they travelled all over America to be reunited with them. Along the way, there were obstacles. And they gave a true meaning to friendship. Wer friends stood up for each other. There were some funny scenes oso la in between. And yah, it was a happy ending. Pets finally found their owners.

And as with all the other times that I'd watched, my eyes watered at the end. No exceptions. Even after watching it so many times. It was touching. Real touching. Well, at least for me. It is the only movie dat has succesfully made me weep. Ever! There were no others. So far la. Hehehe. And it will forever remain my all time favourite. Yupz. There's this thing with me and cute doggies.

I wud love to own a loyal pet dog someday. Hmmm. Dream on!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com