Sunday, December 3, 2006

Steamboat party

It was the most 'fung fu' steamboat I've ever had. It started at 7 and I'm still stuffed rite up to this hour.

There were the usuals for a steamboat, u noe, those fish balls, meat balls, tauhus, veges, crab sticks, meats, sotongs, prawns etc. Then there were also satays, ketupats, mee hoons, mushrooms ( all kinds of them), sausages, dumplings. In between, we had desserts : 2 types of jelies, cakes, fruits, junk foods and loads of ice creams...OOOooo! My little tummy is starting to show dy... How not to when the hostess kept forcing everyone to clear every single plate dat was laid on the table?

It was juz a small gathering (plus a birthday party) with my ex colleagues at my ex senior's place. The turn up was satisfying. Those who have left were all there as well. Juz shows how close we all are. Hahaha! And none of them have actually changed much. All still as nutty as ever. Crapping and laughing. And snapping pics.

Had quite a long chat with my ex seniors. Good to noe dat they are still concerned about me...hehehe! They were all asking how am I doing in my new place and offered some real crappy advises. As usual la. But it was good to see them again. Gosh, I really do miss working with them.

In the end, we had an exhange of name cards session. Lolz! The passing of one card to the other. And, once again, I got complimented on my new hairdo. *Jumps with joy* They say I look different in it. Nvm. As long as ppl say I look GOOD in it. Wahahhaha!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com