Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Life's choices

Is everything in life a choice? It dawned upon me when I woke up this morning that it is. I juz realized that, wif the sun's rays shining thru my window, I can actually choose how I want my life to be. Exactly, I'm in total control!

I can choose the type of job that I want. I can choose who to hang out with. I can choose wer to head to during outings. I can choose to pursue another path. I can choose wat I want to do during my free time. I can choose who to call when I'm bored. I can choose to eat wat eva I like. I can choose how to react when ppl put me down. I can choose how to handle sly remarks. I can choose...I can choose...I can choose... All it takes is juz a little courage and the heart to do it.

And even when there are some circumstances that doesnt allow us to do exactly wat we want, when something's not a choice, there's still a choice too...a choice to think positively, a choice to be happy, a choice to be contented and a choice to make the most out of everything. Why is there a need to be sad or to be angry or to be frustrated or to be depressed or even to be stressed? Why do we have to waste so much time and energy on feelings that doesnt bring any good to us? Why did we have to choose to live life miserably when there's so much more to look forward to? and when there's such a wonderful journey up ahead for us to experience? We were so blinded by our misfortunes that we fail to see the dim light rite beside the darkness.

Ya, I know, its easy for me to say. But it's no harm giving it a try either. Some of u might haf differing views on wat I wrote...I may sound self centered, I may even sound like a "cin cai" person...with not much ambitions and decisions...but who cares? I choose to live with wat I have in mind. I choose the way I wanna live. It has definitely made me a more cheerful person. And with an open heart, I began to see things more 'clearly'. If u dont take things into heart so seriously, u will see a better u.

My choice now? To be ME. The one and only.

Juz for a thought, is living a choice as well?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com