Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A crap world

I got home after work and realised that my world is a totally crap one. Everything in it. My family took no notice. My friends dun give a damn. Ppl all around me are neglective of my feelings and my existence. I felt emotionally unloved and uncared for. I'm left alone. As the way it has alwiz been. No one to ask how was I doing. No one bothered to know. Am I to gain all the emotional support I need to carry on? Is this how things shud be? Is this how I shud let it be? I relied on my family. They dun want me to. I turned to friends. They, too, pushed me away. This heart has been broken for far too many times. How long more can it withstand?


Tak akan mungkin kita bertahan,
Hidup dalam bersendirian,
Saat hilang arah tujuan,
Kemana berjalan?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com