Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Broken heels

I broke 3 pairs of my heels in juz the span of 1 week. How's dat? The latest being today, wer I walked bare footed all around the client's premise. For the fun of it. My colleagues went, "Again!?" and couldnt stopped laughing. Coz the same incident happened last week wer one of my fav black heels gave way when I accidently stepped into a crack on the road. I 'limped' all the way back to the office.

There were no cracks today. Juz dat the floor was slippery and I was hopping. So there it went. Tercabut halfway. Y was I hopping? Coz I felt like doing it. Real padan muka. Again I 'limped' back to my seat. Until I got fed up of limping around and dumped the shoes aside. I had my stockings on, so I wasnt worried of dirtying my feet. I hopped more freely after dat. Lolz. I never learn from my lessons. :p

Either I'm juz to darn rough or shoes these days are made from really poor qualities. Either way, I need new shoes. Time for another round of shopping.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com