Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's a girl!

It's a girl! It's a girl for cousin Shai. Yea. Juz yesterday afternoon. Her first new born. Another addition to the family.

She's so tiny. So lovely. And so naughty. Playing with dribbles while sleeping. Hehe. Daddy and mummy doting all over her. So sweet.

But no name for her yet tho. Coz as with religious belief, u need to calculate the date and time of birth, as well as the alignment of the stars and moon to come up with a few numbers. And then only u name the child according to those numbers. But of coz, not u and I will do the calculations la. A priest will do the honour. Oh, boy! Wanna see the outcome of those numbers. Lolz.

So, here comes a baby. I'm an aunt again. Baby's gonna call me...erm.. *shrugs*. Rather confusing. I dunno wat's baby gonna call me. "ah yi" ? or "jie jie" ? or by name? something like "hey, fui!"...hahaha...

I wanna play with the baby! So adorable!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com