Thursday, January 25, 2007

You go girl !

Pinkie joined the team today. Only for a few days I guess. But it doesnt matter. It was good to have her around. It's good to see her. She has this thing that makes ppl feel comfortable around her. Just a flair within her u noe. Or maybe it's juz the way she carries herself. In a sensible way. :p

Anyway, we gossipped. Worked. Played. Worked. Joked. Worked. Laughed. Worked. Teased. Worked. In the absence of seniors la, of coz! Haha! As usual la. Playful minds. The job dun seem dat tensed with her presence. Coz she can real crap like hell. We need more ppl like her. No. I need to hang around more with ppl like her.

At least she got my mind off unwanted thoughts. Unwanted thoughts dat have been 'killing' me. Arghhh! I listen to her though. Out of my consciousnes. :p

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com