Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A little let out...

The peak has started. The rush is on. The stress is mounting. The tension is moving fast. Time is getting out of hand. Start early. End late. Or maybe it wont even end.

Yea. Horrible. But expected. It wont be that worst off if u work with ppl that u click with. What happens when the whole team u work with are wierd ppl with no sense of life? They come in, get engaged in work, and never leave the chair except to go see the client.

They dun eat. They dun feel tired. They seldom talk. They dun joke around. They dun even take a 5 minutes break to clear the head. And they are planning to work on the weekends too. Wat the hell? Wer are all their social lives? Dun they need to see their families? Dun they at least need to get away from work for a few hours to come back more energized later? Total crap. And I need to see them for the next few months. Totally no fun. Dah la the job serves no purpose and there's no passion for it...the ppl involved pulak all dunno when's the time to let loose a little.

I'll be nuts soon. I honestly dun mind all the challenges and the workloads, but please, not with ppl dat has WORK in their minds only. Life is dead. Wer are all the excitements? I go to the same place everyday. I'd be stuck with some unsolvable issues everyday. I get home late everyday. Coz senior wants to do so. Wat the hell can I say? I din get to talk to my family much. I've sort of got out-of-coverage with my mates. There are lots of things dat I wanna let out. I cant get online there. Unbearable! I cudnt find a single soul to talk some sense into me. To have someone to wash my brain a little. To have someone tell me dat I'd be fine. That I can handle the tough seasaon.

I'm breaking down soon. Someone please hear me. Wer's the open window?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com