Thursday, February 1, 2007

Conversation

Late evening.

Nash: " U dun look quite alright lately."
Kara: " Huh?"
Nash: " U seem out of this world."
Kara: "Wat?"
Nash: " Is something bothering u?"
Kara: " I guess." (shrugs)
Nash: " Do u wanna talk about it?"
Kara: " No."
Nash: " I might able to extend some help"
Kara: ......... (No. U wont be able to. Besides, ur not the best person for me to spill.)
Nash: " Wat is the problem?"
Kara: " Life."
Nash: " Is work part of it?"
Kara: ....... (Wat do u think?)
Nash: " Does it have to do with working ALL the time?"
Kara: ......... (Need I say more?)

5 minutes later.

Nash: " Is it your family?"
Kara: "No."
Nash: " Then it's okie la."
Kara: ..... (Swt. I can only feel bad on family matters, izzit? )
Nash: " Dun think so much, alright?"

Kara: ....... (Dun think so much? How can I not think so much when my life is gradually slipping away becoz of ppl like u and the rest? Ppl with no life. At all. Worst is, I'm spending less time with my family and frens. Two bunch of ppl dat, at least, helped me keep my sanity! I cant let out to anyone. I cant see any others except for the team. No one to soothe my miseries. No one to tell me I'd be fine. Argh!! And u expect me to be me? U can go to hell with dat. I dun feel like hanging around u guys any more. But like I have a choice not to. So u better keep ur distance and take all ur influences far off as well. I'm not into all these. I need my life back.)

10 minutes later.

Nash: " Nitez. See you tmr. So, u'd be driving?"
Kara: *Nods*

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com