Wednesday, February 14, 2007

February the 14th

If you don't have a loved one, you would be with your pals. If you don't have a loved one and not with your pals, you would be with your family. But what if you don't have a loved one, not with your pals and not with your family?

You would just wish that the clock ticks faster today. Real fast. So that you won't have to bear the sight of lovely bouquets of roses in the office nor the "Are you going any where tonight?" coming from almost everybody. The thing is, you don't want to feel sorry for yourself. Man, the day is a long one.

The mind wasn't really on the spreadsheet in the laptop. Nor was it on the files on the table. Nor was it 'listening' to what the client was trying to explain. The mind lingered back to the days when you showed me so much attention. When you made me a 'star'. You remembered everything I said. You knew all my likings. The gifts you gave. The lengthy emails we exchanged. The late night calls. The jokes you made. The arms around me. The genuine cares and concerns you showed. The touchy things you did. The surprise rose. The cute messages. The sweetness I felt everytime you looked my way. The nervousness in you everytime I glanced your way.

But we never did started anything. I never did started anything.

The day went quietly. Fate decides now. Wish me luck!

Happy Valentines Day!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com